SOLD/EXPIRED Used Stradic 2500

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by salt_and_light, Jan 1, 2007.

1. I have a used Stradic 2500 that I wish to sell. Personally, I don't like Stradics so this is just sitting on the shelf. It is used in Saltwater and does show external wear.

I am asking $50.00 for the reel.

Thanks

Ron

2. tojo

tojo Well-Known Member

Hey, I wasn't gaffing off your other post. I am interested. Gonna have to work some overtime though. If it does not go quick...we'll talk.

Been to red alley lately???

3. I'll let you know if it sells. I also posted it on the CG site but no one has responded.

I still haven't been back there. I ALMOST went on Saturday but decided to go further North. Might be time to go back there for a trout.

R

4. The Stradic 2500 is on its way to the West coast to meet up with inboardgheeoeguy!

I have a Stradic 4000 that I MAY also sell. I need to look at it's condition first. It hasn't been used in at least two years so it is probably time to part with it.  

Ron

5. brew1891

brew1891 Well-Known Member

$50 also? ill take it!

6. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

salt and light,
    you have an e-mail coming your way.
    Weedy

7. Price depends on the condition. I imagine somewhere between $50.00 and $75.00.

Ron

8. Rob, I was going to ask you if you were interested. I wish I would have. Could have saved a little on shipping. :) Let me know when you get the 2500!

Ron