Used jackplate

Discussion in 'Boating, Fishing and Marine Products for Sale' started by carmenatey, Aug 25, 2017.

1. carmenatey

carmenatey Well-Known Member

selling used jackplate had an old 2 stroke 50hp force on it. Worked great. Needs wired spliced. Selling for 200obo can ship. In Tampa area for locals.

Attached Files:

2. Josh Stewart

Josh Stewart Well-Known Member

I live in Clearwater. Close enough to Tampa. I'm interested in the jack plate. What wire needs to be spliced? I'm asking simply because I think this would be perfect for my 16 foot skiff with a 25HP Yamaha 4 stroke, but I'm new to jack plates. I'm not sure what controls are needed besides a switch that attaches to the console. Is there such a switch that comes with this one?

3. carmenatey

carmenatey Well-Known Member

Hey man still interested in jack plate I remember you your the guy who owns live to fish in Hudson. You bought the center console from me a few months ago.

4. Josh Stewart

Josh Stewart Well-Known Member

I'm interested in the jack plate. I was just trying to determine if it's in full working condition? What kind of jack plate is it? Does it have the controls/switch to raise and lower the engine? You can email me at josh@buydmi.com