Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got out this week for our first shark trip of the year. Out of Babylon, NY we headed offshore to a temperature brake to set up shop. The tally for the day was 12 blue sharks, a plethora of bluefish (which were rehooked and used as bait), as well as 1 mako pup at about a buck twenty which was released to grow up and make babies. A beautiful day on the water with constant action. 

·
working for the rewards...
555 Posts
Nice feesh! Can you do it with a Fly Rod? ;D

·
I Love microskiff.com!
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GladesGhost
We've been yakkin about using the long rod for a few seasons now. It aint for me but bait and switch would def work once you get them hot. My biggest worry would be throwing a hook in one so close to the boat while theyre headed your direction :eek:

Hamm3r
Just tryin to gain interest in this section and get it going

·
I Love microskiff.com and Fly Fishing
34 Posts
I agree with Conumdrum about sparking some action in this section. Although sharking is not my thing I have been hoping for something to read in this section. I get plenty of fishing reports posted from my home club's site (CT/RI FF) and always refreshing to read about other types of angling. My goal is to find other sight Fly Fishermen in the  North East targetting stripers to network with. I know you're out there. I'm still overseas but will be launching and posting here when I get home.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Amesbury
Put my name in the hat. I would love to connect with other sightcasting, fish hunting addicts like myself.

Anytide
These guys are always looking to get even!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts