SOLD/EXPIRED Two Skiffs For Sale...14' Mitchell/13' Cacci Craft

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by kooker, Jan 25, 2015.

1. kooker

kooker I Love microskiff.com!

I'm selling my two skiffs that I currently have.  The Mitchell was going to be my project skiff but I never came around to starting it.  The Cacci Craft I've had for 2 years now and it's been in the hands of 2 microskiff owners before myself.  I'd obviously like to try and keep them in the microskiff family so I'll be selling them here before I post on craigslist. 

The Mitchell is a 75' and I'm not gonna lie, you won't find a 75' in better condition than this one (that hasn't been redone at all).  There is minimal wear and tear on the outside of the hull and the inside is an original clean slate to start customizing. By visual inspection I would think the transom needs to be replaced and so far most all of the accessories that were on the boat have been removed.  I even have the original mitchell manufacture identification plate.  Trailer has buddy bearings and overall is in decent condition. 

$850

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The Cacci Craft has been my little skiff that I've used to get into the skinny and wade for redfish.  It's a 65' and very unique with a Carolina type of flare to it.  The outside of the hull was redone by a previous owner with interlux paint and has been garage kept by myself and the previous owner. The Magic Trail trailer it comes with is a 2009 model and is in excellent condition. Keep in mind, I'd like to sell just the boat and trailer but if the price is right I may let go of the whole package. (Might keep the Grab Bar)

$1200

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Mitchell is located in Plant City, FL and the Cacci Craft is located in Bradenton, FL.

PM me if you have any questions, thanks!

2. kooker

Mitchell $775

Cacci Craft $1,050

3. GoldSpoon

GoldSpoon I Love microskiff.com!

Why can't I find a deal like this in LA?

GLWS, wish you were closer.

4. Fifth_Day

Fifth_Day I Love microskiff.com!

What draft do you see with that Cacci Craft? Any idea of the hull weight?

5. kooker

Honestly, the hull is very light. I mean there's not really much at this point that adds weight. With the motor and all, I don't have any problems lifting the boat and moving it from side to side on the trailer (if it's off a little). As far as the draft, with two 175 lb people you could pole in 6 inches with how its set up. Keep in mind, that's a 20 hp four stroke on it. It doesn't need that much horsepower and going with less hp/2 stroke will add less weight.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

6. kooker

Weekend bump

7. kooker

BUMPPP

Mitchell: $700

Cacci: $1,000

8. kooker

I'll be down in bradenton this weekend if anyone is interested in the Cacci and wants to see it. Would like to see it gone by the end of the month due to renters coming.

Price drop on the Mitchell $625

9. kooker

Sent one back

10. kooker

dropped the Cacci down to $900 for hull and trailer. Mitchell is now $550

11. chessie

chessie Well-Known Member

Cacci still looks great. It is a fun fast little boat.

12. texasislandboy

texasislandboy I Love microskiff.com!

To bad your on the other side of the gulf! I would have taken one of them for sure.

13. Pslt780

Pslt780 I Love microskiff.com!

You wouldn't be traveling north anytime soon would you? Like Orlando or better yet Jacksonville, Savannah or Atlanta. I would seriously consider meeting you on a Saturday. Mostly interested in the Cacci but have some interest in the Muitchell as well.

14. kooker

Wannabatc sent you a PM

15. GSSF

GSSF I love my microskiff

PM sent on the Cacci. I am local.