SOLD/EXPIRED Tricked out Center console Gheenoe for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Reeves7, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Reeves7

Reeves7 2011 ECC Caimen

I have a decked out 15ft 6in Gheenoe classic for sale!!!! It has a center console, poling platform, hydraulic steering, back deck with two storage hatches, front deck with one storage hatch and a live well, and a 6 gallon gas tank located in the center console under the seat. The boat also comes with a stiffy hybrid 16 foot push pole. The boat now has a 2 stroke 25hp mercury that has under 80 hours on it and the new engine was only used in freshwater. This boat is one of a kind and is a great shallow water poling skiff.

2. andygeekboy

andygeekboy I Love microskiff.com!

3. 1texasaggie

1texasaggie Well-Known Member

Sounds cool. Out of curiosity, why did you add these features to your Classic? I have been looking into buying a Gheenoe, but always read those performance upgrades were best suited to the LT25.

4. phishphood

phishphood Beer is good, Beer is good, and stuff!

And where? Pics?

5. Reeves7

Reeves7 2011 ECC Caimen

I am asking $7000... and I cannot figure out how to upload pictures could someone help me out please?

6. Use a photo hosting website like photbucket, then upload pics to the website.  When you want to post pics on micro skiff the message area has a little box for photo links just below the subject area third box from the left side.  Use the box and insert the link from photobucket. :)
    On photobucket the copy photo link to use is the bottom box.

7. Reeves7

Reeves7 2011 ECC Caimen

Sorry guys still can't figure out how to post pictures, if you would like pictures of the boat comment or pm me your email.

8. skipsplayroom

skipsplayroom I Love microskiff.com!