SOLD/EXPIRED Trek Madone project one 54cm frame, Dura Ace Cranks, Brakes, Chris King headset

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TomFL, Jul 12, 2010.

1. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

I'm listing my madone frame, Dura Ace 7800 cranks and brakes (no pads), front derailleur, along with a 6 month old Chris King headset and Easton AL stem for sale. I can include a ridden set of bottom bracket bearings as well. Oh and I forgot to include in the pics a set of Dura Ace 7800 10-speed shift/brake levers but they go along with the package too.

The frame is painted up in a custom "Project One" paint scheme from Trek. When I got the frame I rode it regularly for about 2 seasons, and lately not much as you can tell from how into boats I've become. 

Here's the catch: The frame has damage on the drive side seatstay! A danged seagrape twig went into the derailleur, stopped it and pushed it into the rear wheel which sent it into the seatstay, cracking it. Oddly, the wheel was undamaged. Bottom line is, the frame needs to be repaired in that spot, and the derailleur hanger needs to be replaced. I know there are those of you out there that are good with epoxy so this might be of interest to you. Otherwise, the frame will need to go to a repair facility to be fixed. Calfee designs is the best place in the country for carbon repairs: http://www.calfeedesign.com/howtosendrepair.htm

The frame is not a trailer queen and does have a good amount of minor nicks and scuffs on it above and beyond the damage mentioned. Dura-Ace cranks have scuffing on the drive side from laying it my explorer.

Frame has never been crashed.

Asking $300 for everything, plus actual freight if you don't live close.

Have a bunch more pics for those that are interested

Tom
    772-521-9990 or PM me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was the bike built up:
    [​IMG]

2. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

All drivetrain components are SOLD.....

All that's left is the frame, fork, headset and stem.

I have an email in to Calfee with detailed pics for a repair estimate and am awaiting response. Will post when I know.

-T

3. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Frame/fork $100 takes it. Add cost for UPS shipping if out of area

-T