SOLD/EXPIRED Trailer Cheap on CL Orlando

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by JIMMYZ750, Mar 6, 2009.

1. JIMMYZ750

JIMMYZ750 Well-Known Member

Yeah its mine,, shameless promotion ::) but pics on computer at home and wanted to get it out there today

2. JIMMYZ750

Sold....Sorry Tom but have to keep HOA gods off my back :mad:

3. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

No worries man, would have been a good deal for both of us if I was able to make it up there.

As it turns out I should have bagged on fishing and picked up your trailer. Woke up this morning at 4:30, drove an hour to the ramp to meet Henry, and realized I had left my boat keys (along with the keys to unlock my trailer from my truck and a bunch of other keys) on the back bumper when I hooked the boat up.

Drove all the way home eagle-eyed wondering where the keys would be. Found them 100' from where I pulled onto the road this morning, run over but in good shape.

Waste of a morning... :(

-T

4. JIMMYZ750

Think we have all had days like that, you just have to smile shake your head and go on...

The trailer went to a good guy though you should know,,,old school has a 13' lowsider he has had forever and this is first time he has put it on a trailer!!!!!

You might want to get to know him too. his name is Bill Burns he lives in Oviedo and fishes the St. Johns and east coast and is a taxidermist. He picked up the trailer with a Bass on the floorboard he had just picked up while at BPS show. Seems they reccommend him for people who ask for references. You can check out his site and maybe get one of those Gobblers done this year. ;) ;) Turned him on to this site and hope he posts a pic of the 13' and lets everyone know he is around. Check it out at....Back to Life Taxidemy

www.btltaxidermy.com