SOLD/EXPIRED Trade My 25 Fountain For Quality Flats Boat

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Jakeellington, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Jakeellington

Jakeellington I Love microskiff.com!

( I appologize if this is in the wrong place)

I am being forced to move and don't have room for the big Fountain boat at the new location.

Looking to trade my 1999 25 Fountain to get back into a Quality Flats Boat. Hells Bay / Maverick / ECC / Dolphin ECT..

The Fountain is a 1999 with a 250 OX66 Yamaha. Boat shows a little age but is in over all great condition. She is very fast and a head turner gets lots of questions and attention at boat ramp and on water. People always comment they cant believe it is a 99'

New Lower unit less than a year ago
    New Bennet trim pump 6months ago
    New throttle shift cable 6 months
    Fuel tank redone in 2008
    Hydraulic steering new in 2009
    new Battery 2012 and much rewired 2012
    Taco Outriggers and Canon Downriggers

The T Top has corrosion from being on a lift (previous Owner) but other than some stress cracks in gel coat nothing is wrong with this boat. The Yamaha is the best motor I have owned always well maintained and NO Problems!!

I really want to trade just to keep it quick and simple. I am also afraid if I sell for cash, my wife will find a way to impede me getting a new boat. Haha

Many of these boats are and have been on the market at 24-25K I am listing the boat at 22.5K but would consider any reasonable trade.

Only reason I am getting rid of her is I will be moving 2-3 times in the next 2 years and I dont have room at the house for a Big CC. Need something small. There is nothing wrong with this boat. This is your chance to upgrade to a big boat at a great value. Bring all trades worst thing is i can say No Thanks..

Email Me : Jakeellington@gmail.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jakeellington

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know somebody has an offshore itch they need to scratch.. cmon what you got?

3. acraft1720

acraft1720 I Love microskiff.com!

The guys on thehulltruth would be all over this, looks like a good boat, good luck with the swap.

4. Capt Dan Medina

Capt Dan Medina Well-Known Member

I'd love a fountain, but my skiffs aren't in the same league.

5. Jakeellington

Thanks guys ya have the boat on Hull Truth.. Hope to get rid of it soon just to make this move a little easier.

6. Jakeellington