SOLD/EXPIRED Trade gheenoe for marsh style boat

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by duckluck2009, Jun 24, 2012.

1. duckluck2009

duckluck2009 I Love microskiff.com!

Howdy,

Just like the topic says...

I'm looking for a small marsh/creek boat WITH trailer! That can have a longtail mounted too!

I have a 96 Gheenoe Classic (15'6) camo, with bilge pump, livewell pump, running lights, small swivel chair, Trolling motor mount and Continental trailer.

Looking for something along the lines of a carsten canvasback or a Arthur Armstrong Wigeon duck boat. Throw any offers you got at me, interested in these style boats!

The gheenoe is SUPER low profile and big enough for two people and plenty of deeks with dog, Can easily make a blind system for them. Email me for pics if SERIOUS.

Thanks, Located in central FL, will travel if offer is right...

2. RigaRoo

RigaRoo I Love microskiff.com!

I have a completely rebuilt highsider... False floor front and rear decks...pm me for pics.. I am looking for a classic...

3. duckluck2009

Honestly looking to get to a more layout boat like listed... I'll definatly give it a look!

duckluck2009@gmail.com

thanks

4. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

Duckluck - you are not going to find those boats down here. Hunting down here is different and those classics never made it this far south.

I have a true layout boat that I have contemplated selling if you would be interested.

5. duckluck2009

Actually I've already been beat out of BOTH a pintail (carsten) and a wigeon boat because of seller wanting money (not blaming them). Both though were found in old boat yards... Hardly those kind of people have or are involved with these kind of websites...

and absolutly I would love to see the layout if you are truley going to sell it...

duckluck2009@gmail.com

thanks

6. tland15

tland15 I Love microskiff.com!

what would you asking price be if there was no trade other than a cash deal?