SOLD/EXPIRED Towee Skiff for Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Rooster, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Rooster

Rooster Towee Calusa

[​IMG]

For Sale - Towee Skiff, 15 Honda 4 Stroke Outboard, Galvanized Tennessee Trailer.

Skiff - 16' length and approx. 200 lbs. Fantastic composite "space shuttle" like construction; very solid, tough, and lightweight construction. Skiff poles beautifully / and paddles silently and efficiently from bow compartment for single fishing. Draws an honest 4", and can be walked over shallows of less water. Skiff has always been washed and inside garage stored after each use. Swiveleze seat bases installed in both seats (seats not included), Strongarm "Sissy Stick" (brushed aluminum) for "Stand-Up" navigating.

Motor - Honda 4 Stroke 15 HP Electric Start Outboard in it's 3rd low hours season. Always professionally serviced and maintained, with new battery installed in 2013. The motor is so quiet at idle that you hardly know that it is on, yet powers the skiff at 25 MPH. Motor lock included, and Carbon Marine Tiller Extension for use with Sissy Stick.

Trailer - Tennessee Trailer (galvanized) with LED lighting and Bearing Buddies, with a new (unused) spare tire on galvanized rim. Tie downs and Trailer lock kit included.

Gear Not Included - Yeti, Stand-up Paddle, Stick It Anchor Pin. Push-pole (not pictured) is negotiable.

Winter Price - $5,995.00 (please PM me for questions and additional details. Note that this will only be sold as a complete package).

2. Troutmaster

Troutmaster Satellite Beach, Fl.

Could you post some more pics?

3. bocarter

bocarter I Love microskiff.com!

Rooster, that's a great deal on a great skiff. I tried to order one last week from Todd, but my credit union won't loan me the money for a boat that is not listed on the NADA website. I would snatch that up from you in a heartbeat if I had the money. I'm in GA too and these boats don't come up for sale often!

4. Rooster

Rooster Towee Calusa

Sorry that I missed you note - I thought the Forum would forward posts to my e-mail. I LOVE this boat!!! I am going to have one built this Winter (providing selling mine) with some custom features. I have mine priced very accurately - always inside stored and washed after every use. Low hours premium Honda outboard that is just a fantastic motor. Strange what the CU told you - I would ask about that again... Let me know if I can give you any more information - I waited for years to find a design like the Towee, and it is just perfect in every way! See my past posts on Microskiff for Reports, etc.

5. raybrown

raybrown I Love microskiff.com!

I think I've seen this boat around the hooch a bit. Could you PM me so we can get together to look at this boat in the next few days?

6. Sjacobs

Sjacobs I Love microskiff.com!

Nice rig is like to check it out too

7. bocarter

bocarter I Love microskiff.com!

Rooster - check your pm. Can pick up this weekend.

8. jwarren

jwarren I Love microskiff.com!

Hey...how would this boat compare to a Gheenoe LT25 in terms of stability/rocking while standing and fishing?

9. Rooster

Rooster Towee Calusa

Skiff is sold pending delivery of funds tomorrow Friday. I am sure that the new Owner will value and enjoy this skiff as much as I have!

10. Rooster

Rooster Towee Calusa

Delivered to Aquarius II yesterday. Looking forward to having another Towee Buddy in GA!