Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been looking around for a GPS. Way too many out there. Looking for a reliable GPS thats simple to use... I'm not the most tech savy. Some thing thats easy to read and has fairly accurate water levels. It'll be used on an open cockpit tiller skiff,mostly in the everglades and surrounding areas.

ALSO, considering getting a pedal kayak for exercise on solo days. So something that would work for that too. If anyone's got good pedal kayak recommendations for fishing that'd be great also. Mounting on the skiff is also a major consideration, not looking to drill any holes. Looking forward to your experiences and advice. Thanks!

·
Plays with Glass...
2,586 Posts
Been looking around for a GPS. Way too many out there. Looking for a reliable GPS thats simple to use... I'm not the most tech savy. Some thing thats easy to read and has fairly accurate water levels. It'll be used on an open cockpit tiller skiff,mostly in the everglades and surrounding areas.

ALSO, considering getting a pedal kayak for exercise on solo days. So something that would work for that too. If anyone's got good pedal kayak recommendations for fishing that'd be great also. Mounting on the skiff is also a major consideration, not looking to drill any holes. Looking forward to your experiences and advice. Thanks!
I have a 2019 Hobie Outback and it’s a machine. Can stand and fish with no issues. Several options for transducer mounting as well as finder mounting. With H rails standard anything is possible with zero drilling. Anything with pedals will be heavy so you’ll need a cart to transport

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 2019 Hobie Outback and it’s a machine. Can stand and fish with no issues. Several options for transducer mounting as well as finder mounting. With H rails standard anything is possible with zero drilling. Anything with pedals will be heavy so you’ll need a cart to transport
what length do you have?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts