Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Citrus in Homosassa quoted $7500 installed. This with rigging, prop and all taxes included.

Is this a good "out the door" price with rigging and prop?

·
BBA Counselor
6,915 Posts
Yes, the $6500 was installed with top mount controls, guage, and a prop (aluminum). I just didn't ask about the taxes.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Running the Tohatsu 60 on my 07 B2 since July. Great engine, no complaints. Bought from Citrus Marine in Homosassa and get my parts / service from Advance Marine in Jacksonville. Close to 100 hours so far.
What top end are you seeing and what prop? I still have a E-Tec 60 on my 06 B2 - 3 blade heavy cup Jack Foreman prop, ShawWing compression plate and I get 28 knots / 30 mph top end.

Captain Ron Ratliff just put a Tohatsu on his Osprey and said he is getting WOT @ 35 fully loaded, which is impressive.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Worth a shot to check out having ankona order you one? I ordered mine through them for my skiff (Ankona Advent) and it was by far the lowest price i've seen. 5800$ installed for the 60hp tohatsu in white. Should be here in January if you can wait.

·
Registered
2007 Beavertail B2
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
just FYI.

I called NE Marine and they have 60hp 20" Hatsu's in stock for $6500. They are running about 2 weeks out.
I checked with NE Marine and they do have the 60Hp in stock. Got a white one for $6150. No tax since out of state. I will pay the tax when I title it in Texas. Nothing else. I had to arrange shipping to Texas thru uship.com It will be picked up tomorrow and hopefully get to me mid week next week. I will have it installed by a Hatsu dealer who should be able to turn in the warranty paper work. Hope things keep going smoothly. ( :oops: i know it's 2020 though). Thanks for the heads up

·
Registered
499 Posts
I checked with NE Marine and they do have the 60Hp in stock. Got a white one for $6150. No tax since out of state. I will pay the tax when I title it in Texas. Nothing else. I had to arrange shipping to Texas thru uship.com It will be picked up tomorrow and hopefully get to me mid week next week. I will have it installed by a Hatsu dealer who should be able to turn in the warranty paper work. Hope things keep going smoothly. ( :oops: i know it's 2020 though). Thanks for the heads up
Is that by chance a 15” shaft 60 in white?

·
Registered
2007 Beavertail B2
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
20 inch. I didn't ask about 15 since I needed 20. I dealt with Curtis.
Oh white is only in 20 inches. I know this because I have a chittum on order and I was wanting a white 15 inch. Hal informed me and I confirmed with Tohatsu that 15 inch is only dark

·
Registered
499 Posts
Oh white is only in 20 inches. I know this because I have a chittum on order and I was wanting a white 15 inch. Hal informed me and I confirmed with Tohatsu that 15 inch is only dark
Yea me too, was just curious if something was a miss.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts