Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any recommendations for Tohatsu service in the Corpus Christi area for both warranty and repairs.

I should be getting my Heron 16/Tohatsu 50 in the next few months.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
2,295 Posts
Agree with Stevie and Whip. You should not ever need the warranty and you can DIY the important maintenance. All Forest had to do to my Tohatsu was remove a wood bee nest from the cooling water jacket. But it had me stumped.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies. I will be in Ingleside by the time the boat is done. That makes it about 80 miles to Port O'Conner. May combine a fishing trip up there with getting any warranty work done.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Pretty sure coastal in Rockport is the warranty warranty dealer for Tohatsu. I live in Rockport but have not used them for service work. Have purchased service items there and they are very helpful. Good luck with your new boat.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Pretty sure coastal in Rockport is the warranty warranty dealer for Tohatsu. I live in Rockport but have not used them for service work. Have purchased service items there and they are very helpful. Good luck with your new boat.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Great question man, I was thinking about starting the same thread. Just got my shadowcast 16 down here in corpus, teal hull tiller. If you see me swing by and say hi.
-Nick

·
Registered
377 Posts
Gonna bump your thread instead of starting a new one. I hope you got your question answered and I'm not stepping on your toes.

How about the upper Texas coast, any recommendations? Willing to go into Louisiana (Lake Charles) or East Houston if needed. I want to bring it in for the 20 hr, but will likely then DIY. Just not too sure about valve adjustment.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts