Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
The great news is Tohatsu has seen my pickup system and absolutely loves it. It will not effect warranty even on the lower unit after it has been drilled and tapped by me. The lower unit replaced was one I had done previously.
That is awesome man, happy to hear that. You've invested a lot in that and I am happy to see it be a success. I saw @Rich11111 yesterday and his setup - first time I've seen it person - very nice. I am going to raise my engine and then schedule some time with you. :)

·
Registered
Chittum-LM Beavertail B2 Sold Aug 2021
163 Posts
That is awesome man, happy to hear that. You've invested a lot in that and I am happy to see it be a success. I saw @Rich11111 yesterday and his setup - first time I've seen it person - very nice. I am going to raise my engine and then schedule some time with you. :)
I didn't see your tohatsu set up but if you don't have a shawing I think you will need to add. Smackdaddy does like the one that trans boat makes though.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
07 Ranger Banshee tiller 40 Hatsu 4stroke
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Another update on my engine
Shop called yesterday and informed me my starter was bad but thankfully Tohatsu warranty covered it.
He said Tohatsu told him they had some bad starters and they were replacing them outside of the normal 1 year warranty.
Apparently the starters only warrantied for a year I’m assuming the 5 year is just for major components.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts