SOLD/EXPIRED TM Mount w/Pole Holder

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by OSWLD, Jul 31, 2009.

1. OSWLD

OSWLD Don't Float the Mainstream

Put a new little twist on the standard bracket. this one is for a 13 or 15 4 HS. but i can make them for a classic or LT is you want one. I figured i'd get $100 for the one with the rod holder and $80 for the standard ones for a Highsider. And for a LT or classic, $120 for the rod holder and $100 for a standard one.

Let me know what you think :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Kemo

Kemo The world is flat....and shallow.

Good work, James. As usual. And reasonable.

Kemo :cool:

3. firecat1981

firecat1981 BBA Counselor

hmmm, with a little tweek you can have a really nice stake-out bracket for the back of a boat. what diamiter is the pipe for the fishing rod?

4. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Exactly what I was thinking. Nice work man.

-T

5. paint it black

paint it black Paddling away...

How much to bend and weld up a casting and poling platform for my skiff? I want very simply designs. I can supply the material and cut to the lengths. I plan on bending it and all but I don't have a bender. I don't know if it's worth buying one, or paying for someone to just do it.

6. OSWLD

the pipe is 1" I.D. but i have some 1 1/2" and 1 1/2" pipe if thats suits you better.

7. firecat1981

firecat1981 BBA Counselor

where are you located? I don't have an order right now, but here in the near future I may need you.

I would make a sample stake-out bracket cause there are alot of people looking for a powerpole alternative. including me soon.

8. OSWLD

i'm in titusville. but you can always catch me on here later if you want something.