SOLD/EXPIRED tiny tach for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by litlblusrn4bigred, Jan 29, 2008.

1. litlblusrn4bigred

litlblusrn4bigred Well-Known Member

I have a tiny tach service monitor that reads out rpm's and hour meter and can also be reset.  It is the more expensive one that is a mercury tach made by tiny tach for 4-stroke motors.  the number on the back is 2074RX.  I cant use this on my two-stroke and need another one which I have already ordered.  I paid 75 bucks for this one and will part with it for  60.00 dollars (obo) as its only about 6-months old and has literally been sitting around my shop not being used.  I put a total of 3 hours on it with my four stroke I used to have.  This model is the quick silver model.  If you are interested please PM me and I will answer ASAP.  thank you.  

2. MATT

MATT Well-Known Member

will it work on a 2 smoke 25 merc ???

3. litlblusrn4bigred

50 bucks firm!! free shipping to anywhere!!

4. litlblusrn4bigred

nope, thats why i am selling it. i tried it on my 25 merc. and its not the right one. this one is for a 4-stroke. thanks for your interest.

5. whitesnooky

whitesnooky Guest

NO

Get a tiny tach for $35 bucks......best money I ever spend on my yami 25 2-smoke and make sure u get a 2C model.

www.tinytach.com

6. litlblusrn4bigred

Thats what I just did. I had this one for my four stroke, which I sold and didnt realize it wouldnt work on my two stroke.

7. litlblusrn4bigred

Okay.....25 dollars and you pay for shipping :eek:

REMEBER: This is for four stroke motors!!

8. whitesnooky

whitesnooky Guest

ankledeep Forum Member Gender: Posts: 448

Subject: wtf? « Date: Today at 08:34:30 »

Ankledeep wrote:

WTF? thanks for ruining my sale. now people wont buy it cause you tell them that they can get it sheaper somewhere else. thanks!!!!

Whitesnooky wrote:

PM sent

I will buy it in full from you so u can shut the ----- UP!

Tired of listen to people's whining and --------.

[edit]unacceptable content[/edit]

9. costefishnt

costefishnt Cost Efish'nt³

in ref. to the quiksilver tiny tach, you CAN NOT buy it for 35.00, its more like 78.00 if memory serves me correct. (i drink too much therefore have no memory) and if you truely are selling for 25, I want it. Consider it sold. PM me!

10. litlblusrn4bigred

WTF??? :mad:

Forget it, tach not for sale anymore!! I would rather keep it than have to deal with this BS!!!!

11. captnron

captnron Guest

ankle,

Will this tach work on a 4 stroke 25 hp mini verado? See Curtis's reply #9 ;)

Thanks,
    CR

12. litlblusrn4bigred

I beleive that it would, I dont see why it wouldnt. I decided not to sell it for such a low price. I cant lose my #ss on this or anything else anymore. Thank you captn AND Curtis for helping me out, but as we can see, when I post things go wrong. I appologize to evryone for this.

13. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

we are here to help ;)

14. captnron

captnron Guest

IMHO, you were just trying to sell a tach you no longer needed. This is the problem with derailing For Sale threads. ::)

Now let's get this thing back on track.

Shoot Curtis a PM. I think we can salvage this yet. ;)