SOLD/EXPIRED Tim Tebow, Percy Harvin and Brandon Spikes autographs

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by UFgatorbait, Apr 27, 2014.

1. UFgatorbait

UFgatorbait I Love microskiff.com!

For sale is a framed sport illustrated that i got personally signed by Tim Tebow, Percy Harvin and Brandon Spikes while they were still at UF. My good friend john brantley played quart back there and i went in the locked room one night with him and got them to sign it for me. Asking 500obo….Perfect addition for any GATOR fan…..located in ocala pm or text 352-572-9418[​IMG]

2. UFgatorbait

3. joeeth

joeeth I am a land locked saltwater fisherman

I would if not for my love of the Georgia bulldogs. My wife graduated from uf but she is a Rex grossman fan.

How do you think the gators will do this fall? I think they are going to suprise a lot of people and have a great bounce back year.

I remember Brantley. He was terribly misused while he was there. Seemed like he was poised to break out but the play calling was suspect.

Good luck with the sale. Would be a great addition to someone's collection.

4. UFgatorbait

I think we are going to do better than 4-8 hopefully lol. Urban never used Brantley right he's needs a running qb like trbow and Braxton miller. Georgia vs florida should be another fun game this year. So many sec teams with new qbs should be fun to watch.