SOLD/EXPIRED Three rods for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by TomFL, Aug 31, 2008.

1. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

Three rods for sale:

First in pic is a BPS Wally Marshall Signature Series IM6 spinning rod, 2-piece. Model WM66LS-2, 1/16 to 1/4 oz, 2-8lb line. In excellent like-new condition, fished just a day, didn't like it as much as the other crappie rods I bought so it's been sitting. BPS has them for $39, asking $30.

Second in pic is a BPS Extreme spinning rod, Model XTR70MHS. 7'0", one piece, med heavy action, 1/4 to 5/8oz, rated for 6-17lb line. It has the capability to accept the XPS screw-in balancing weight system at the butt of the rod, they are available seperately from BPS. BPS has the rods listed at $99, I'm asking $50.  Rod is in good condition, with just a rub indent in top on cork under your hand. Otherwise excellent.

Last rod is a Shimano Crucial crankbait casting rod, model CPC-C70MB. 7'0", rated for 1/4 to 3/4 oz lures and 8-17lb line, medium power, medium fast action. Rod is in excellent condition, with just slight discoloration of cork that came from 2-3 days of fishing. BPS has them for $129.00, asking $95.00

Rods are in Palm City, FL but I do travel to Boynton and Ft Pierce occasionally and would be willing to bring with me in my travels. PM me or shoot me an email at offshoreaccount23@yahoo.com or call me at 772-521-9990. Please no calls after 10PM!!!!

Thanks

-Tom

[​IMG]