Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
I am not familiar with what brand you are alluding too with the 3D comment. But my bet is you are one of the few to notice those imperfections, even at $900. I can’t tell you how many “million dollar homes” I’ve seen with such glaring lack of quality and finish, and usually the homeowner is totally unaware.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I am not familiar with what brand you are alluding too with the 3D comment. But my bet is you are one of the few to notice those imperfections, even at $900. I can’t tell you how many “million dollar homes” I’ve seen with such glaring lack of quality and finish, and usually the homeowner is totally unaware.
Straw man argument. This is inexcusable for a fly rod nearing $1000.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Outside looking in, he hasn’t said he paid for it, he hasn’t mentioned a brand, he may or may not have lost his mind... JM are you building your own custom ($900) rod?

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I can’t tell you how many “million dollar homes” I’ve seen with such glaring lack of quality and finish, and usually the homeowner is totally unaware.
A rich man has many problems, but a poor man has only one.

If you’re going to build a rod with clear wraps the guide feet better be purrrrty!
This. Nothing wrong with the rod. It's just to point out the silliness of the current market.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts