SOLD/EXPIRED This guy can't be serious Highsider for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by choppercity47, Sep 4, 2010.

1. choppercity47

choppercity47 Well-Known Member

http://orlando.craigslist.org/boa/1935937154.html

$4000 OBO

i sent him an email telling him my 2006 package is worth half of that, and Lowtides and NMZ packages are going for 4k that are a year old............he didn't reply he keeps posting this ad every day. You don't charge for lifevest, anchors, batteries, nav lights, seats ect thats simple used boat equipment....i don't know how he came up with the $5000 retail.............this is the most redic ad i have ever seen.

2. Bissell

Bissell Microskiff.com... Priceless!

3. TomFL

TomFL Well-Known Member

The one thing I've learned about buying and selling boats is that anyone can ask whatever they want for a boat.

And, the market will ultimate decide what the boat is worth.

At that price, it appears he might be one of those "I don't really want to sell it, but for this price I'll part with it" kinda sellers. Tough to find a buyer for those boats, especially in today's market, and at the end of summer to boot.

-T

4. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

yeah there are some very nice Boats in that Price range ...

I Sold a Really Nice 2003 Highsider for $800.00 Seats / TM-Battery /Bilge Pump / Oar Locks / Paddle & PFD And Delivered it Over 100 Miles

I also sold "Sophie" a 2005 Classic about 2 Years Ago For $1425.00 Bilge Pump / Seats / Wiring Etc ...

I Bought a Beautifull 6 Month old NMZ for Under $1600.00

Go Figure ... LOL

5. mark_gardner

mark_gardner I Love microskiff.com!

eeehhhh, i wouldnt get all worked up over it :) , dudes probably at home thinking his phones broke cause he hasnt had a call all day ;D

6. TheBrazilNut

TheBrazilNut Guest

I could care less what one wants to ask as far as price. I have sold many Scuba items on Ebay for more then retail, but that could have to do with who I am.  ::)

This guy bother's the **** out of me! This has been posted for 6 months every week not to mention the AD has no truth!

http://spacecoast.craigslist.org/boa/1935094744.html

There needs to be rules on "for sale items"!

That goes for this site as well. If it is priced for the correct market it will sell and does not need to be bumped every week with no real price change waiting for some "sucker". It's not going to happen! IMO, I would never pay close to the asking price just as the thousands did not who viewed the item before me.

7. oysterbreath

oysterbreath Well-Known Member

An Indian River GHEENOE...Now I'd pay 4,000 for that! lol

Just let me find a Hells Bay Copperhead, I would be all over that!

8. Bissell

Bissell Microskiff.com... Priceless!

hahaha that boat is a total joke ;D ;D ;D

9. choppercity47

choppercity47 Well-Known Member

i agree that "gheenu" indian river one lol TUNNEL HULL! what a joke! youd have to pay me to fish from that