Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I don’t visit the site much and when I do it’s either I’m wanting to sell a boat or looking to see what’s available. Haven’t sold one on here in over 4 years but I’m now considering selling my 2018 Ankona Shadowcast ‘16. Just sits in my Airbnb’s garage and can never get access to it/ never have the time to enjoy it. I can’t figure out how to post it to the for sale section and was wanting some help. Guessing it’s a premium member’s benefit now? If anyone is interested, I’ll send my number with extra photos next week when I can access my garage. Thanks in advance.
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Fender

·
Panhandler
3,517 Posts

Those instructional posts by admins at the top of every forum are meant to be read...

·
Registered
Ankona Native 14
3 Posts
Hey everyone,

I don’t visit the site much and when I do it’s either I’m wanting to sell a boat or looking to see what’s available. Haven’t sold one on here in over 4 years but I’m now considering selling my 2018 Ankona Shadowcast ‘16. Just sits in my Airbnb’s garage and can never get access to it/ never have the time to enjoy it. I can’t figure out how to post it to the for sale section and was wanting some help. Guessing it’s a premium member’s benefit now? If anyone is interested, I’ll send my number with extra photos next week when I can access my garage. Thanks in advance. View attachment 204427
Interested

1 - 16 of 16 Posts