Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

Theres a new rep. in town!

3K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  costefishnt 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am the new mfg rep for WANG anchor. I will be stocking a trailer load of salt and freshwater tackle,push pole parts,ect. I will be traveling the state with all the hot new products for tackle shops. I'll post what areas i'll will be in on the forums so if anyone needs anything i can meet them at an area location.i'll also be at most of the outdoor shows too.

See ya

Rob

#8 ·
I have never met Rob in person, but I did talk to him on the phone about some Jax fishing spots before he was going to fish a Redfish tournament.  I think he is the first person I ever knew I would like by talking to him on the phone.  He did not strike me as a typical salesman, so he must believe in the product!  Rob, if you get to Jax or Homosassa (weekends) hit me up (904) 305.2762 you will probably get a sale(or at least a fishing trip).  Best wishes on the new venture!

Mark

#9 ·
I have never met Rob in person, but I did talk to him on the phone about some Jax fishing spots before he was going to fish a Redfish tournament.  I think he is the first person I ever knew I would like by talking to him on the phone.  He did not strike me as a typical salesman, so he must believe in the product!  Rob, if you get to Jax or Homosassa (weekends) hit me up (904) 305.2762 you will probably get a sale(or at least a fishing trip).  Best wishes on the new venture!

Mark

lol...yep you never met rob alright :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.