Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am the new mfg rep for WANG anchor. I will be stocking a trailer load of salt and freshwater tackle,push pole parts,ect. I will be traveling the state with all the hot new products for tackle shops. I'll post what areas i'll will be in on the forums so if anyone needs anything i can meet them at an area location.i'll also be at most of the outdoor shows too.

See ya

Rob

·
Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army
5,303 Posts
There goes the neighborhood.... jk... Good luck on your new venture.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have never met Rob in person, but I did talk to him on the phone about some Jax fishing spots before he was going to fish a Redfish tournament.  I think he is the first person I ever knew I would like by talking to him on the phone.  He did not strike me as a typical salesman, so he must believe in the product!  Rob, if you get to Jax or Homosassa (weekends) hit me up (904) 305.2762 you will probably get a sale(or at least a fishing trip).  Best wishes on the new venture!

Mark

·
Cost Efish'nt³
939 Posts
I have never met Rob in person, but I did talk to him on the phone about some Jax fishing spots before he was going to fish a Redfish tournament.  I think he is the first person I ever knew I would like by talking to him on the phone.  He did not strike me as a typical salesman, so he must believe in the product!  Rob, if you get to Jax or Homosassa (weekends) hit me up (904) 305.2762 you will probably get a sale(or at least a fishing trip).  Best wishes on the new venture!

Mark

lol...yep you never met rob alright :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts