SOLD/EXPIRED The Tale-Spin Is For Sale...

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by HaMm3r, Mar 11, 2012.

1. HaMm3r

HaMm3r Well-Known Member

I can’t believe I’m actually doing this. If I had room for two Gheenoes I wouldn’t, but it’s time for me to put my beloved Tale-Spin up for sale. Here’s the deal…

1996 Gheenoe 15’4 Highsider
    2006 Continental Trailer
    Mercury 8HP 2-Stroke Outboard
    TSG Manual Jack Plate
    Stingray Jr. Hydrofoil
    Tiller Extension
    Minn Kota Endura 30 Trolling Motor
    Aluminum Trolling Motor Mount
    In-deck Trolling Motor/Charging Outlet
    Forward Battery Box w/Battery
    Center Fuel Tank
    800 GPH Bilge Pump
    Rod Tubes (4)
    Forward Deck w/Dual Hatches
    Rear Deck w/Dual Hatches
    Center Dry Box w/Seat Cushion

The outboard was rebuilt in 2009 and is extremely reliable. It starts the 1st or 2nd pull every time, even after sitting for weeks. The trailer was also rebuilt and has nearly new tires, rims, leaf springs, lights and bunks, along with bearing buddies, wheel locks and a spare tire. The Gheenoe’s decks are removable, if you are so inclined, but with them in place there is more storage space available than you are likely to ever see on a boat this size. Everything is in good working order and I’ll continue to fish out of her until she sells.

Thinking $1700 is a fair starting price for the package, but make me a reasonable offer and I’ll likely bite. Going to limit the sale ad to the forum for a few days to see if there’s any interest here, before going the craigslist route. You guys all know how much fun I’ve had with this boat over the years, so I’d love to see her stay “in the family”. Send me a private message if interested. Thanks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BROWNS0410

BROWNS0410 I Love microskiff.com!

Where are u located sir?

3. HaMm3r

HaMm3r Well-Known Member

Hey jcast, the boat is located in Lake Mary, Fl. Thanks for asking, I probably should have put that in the ad. This boat was literally made for the backwaters of Palm Coast, btw. ;)

4. BROWNS0410

BROWNS0410 I Love microskiff.com!

U r correct I need something I can pick up and walk over mud banks.Was actually asking for a Guy on another site looking for one. If he doesn't buy it before I sell my j14 he may be outta luck. Outta curiosity sake I way around 270 son about 70 how would this model do with us in it?

5. HaMm3r

HaMm3r Well-Known Member

I've had two people aboard many times, and the boat performs fine, although it's a bit crowded when my 280lb friend comes along. It's really going to depend on how comfortable you are with small boats, given your size.

6. HaMm3r

HaMm3r Well-Known Member

Re: The Tale-Spin Is For Sale...SOLD!

She has been sold :'(

Thanks for all the replies and PM's everyone. :)