Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my wife fished the Friendly Flamingo tournament this past Saturday and managed to place third out of 52 boats. Needless to say we were quite pleased with ourselves and despite some heartbreaking break-offs early in the morning we rallied and got it done.

Thanks to the forum for advice on getting my little LT25 up and running in top shape, couldn't have done it without all the collective information found here.

Well that's it, just wanted to brag on the best little fishing boats in the world!

Attachments

·
I Love microskiff.com!
3,352 Posts
Putting up points on all four species is impressive, for sure.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was a good day down in my favorite place. The problem is now the wife has tournament fever and there's only one other tournament out of Flamingo. I've got a lot of spots up in the Mosquito Lagoon but that's about it...guess I'll have to start plugging away in the IRL, happy wife happy life they say

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
It was a good day down in my favorite place. The problem is now the wife has tournament fever and there's only one other tournament out of Flamingo. I've got a lot of spots up in the Mosquito Lagoon but that's about it...guess I'll have to start plugging away in the IRL, happy wife happy life they say
She's a keeper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts