4,257 Posts
Nice lookin  People :) Who R They ?

Zat U walt ?

Looks a helluva lot better than a trailer Coupling ...LOL

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, that's me and my brat! I'm having problems with sizing and I'm trying to figure it out.

Next test;

Burnt rib-eye

·
Registered
642 Posts
learn how to cook!

im impressed you clean up.... not saying you clean up well, just saying you clean up

·
Opinicus iracibilus
2,505 Posts
Walt, maybe you should try a new hobby. A lot of us really like fishing and hunting, you may want to give it try.  ;D

j/k... I showed Chloe the glades thread last week and she asked about lex. I said heck, she's probably in college by now. :)

I'll have to show her that pic, she'll like it. Here's one of Chloe and her PIA brother this past Dec, they're getting too big too fast...

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
your sizing problem might be with photobucket. Check the bottom of the upload page. It should say Max image size: 15" screen (800x600). That should correct it.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Walt, maybe you should try a new hobby. A lot of us really like fishing and hunting, you may want to give it try.  ;D

j/k... I showed Chloe the glades thread last week and she asked about lex. I said heck, she's probably in college by now. :)

I'll have to show her that pic, she'll like it. Here's one of Chloe and her PIA brother this past Dec, they're getting too big too fast...

hahaha!!!!!!!!

I can't believe how grown up they both look!!!!!!! Dude, you are in soooooooo much trouble with those eyes!!!!!!! Alexis asked when another father/daughter trip was gonna be coming down the pike. I will let her know she asked, Alexis asked the other day after the trip if I have talked to you guys in awhile. I guess I have an answer for her now. That picture was from last year, she turned 13 2 weeks ago today [smiley=1-tears2.gif] [smiley=40s.gif]!!!!

Skinny, Thanks for the heads up, I went ahead and went with the pro-version. For $30 a year I said what the heck. I still have to go thru and change the sizes of the photos I have in th eaccount. Thanks for the heads up though!

Jr, Bite-ME!!!! [smiley=finger.gif]

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
another test:

·
Living & Dying in 3/4 Time
2,558 Posts
Geez mock the guy with the mini tent... ;D

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Geez mock the guy with the mini tent...  ;D

Sorry [smiley=1-lmao.gif] [smiley=1-lmao.gif] [smiley=1-lmao.gif] Never even thought about that............... Having a small problem ;D ;D ;Dwith the pics loading too small. What better photo to test with........ :cool:

·
Registered
817 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And another:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts