test shot

Discussion in 'Photo Hut' started by Weedy, Mar 25, 2010.

1. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

Nice lookin  People :) Who R They ?

Zat U walt ?

Looks a helluva lot better than a trailer Coupling ...LOL

2. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

Yea, that's me and my brat! I'm having problems with sizing and I'm trying to figure it out.

Next test;
    [​IMG]

Burnt rib-eye

3. HighSide25

HighSide25 Well-Known Member

learn how to cook!

im impressed you clean up.... not saying you clean up well, just saying you clean up

4. deerfly

deerfly Opinicus iracibilus

Walt, maybe you should try a new hobby. A lot of us really like fishing and hunting, you may want to give it try.  ;D

j/k... I showed Chloe the glades thread last week and she asked about lex. I said heck, she's probably in college by now. :)

I'll have to show her that pic, she'll like it. Here's one of Chloe and her PIA brother this past Dec, they're getting too big too fast...

[​IMG]

5. skinny_water

skinny_water Well-Known Member

your sizing problem might be with photobucket. Check the bottom of the upload page. It should say Max image size: 15" screen (800x600). That should correct it.

6. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

hahaha!!!!!!!!

I can't believe how grown up they both look!!!!!!! Dude, you are in soooooooo much trouble with those eyes!!!!!!! Alexis asked when another father/daughter trip was gonna be coming down the pike. I will let her know she asked, Alexis asked the other day after the trip if I have talked to you guys in awhile. I guess I have an answer for her now. That picture was from last year, she turned 13 2 weeks ago today [smiley=1-tears2.gif] [smiley=40s.gif]!!!!

Skinny, Thanks for the heads up, I went ahead and went with the pro-version. For $30 a year I said what the heck. I still have to go thru and change the sizes of the photos I have in th eaccount. Thanks for the heads up though!

Jr, Bite-ME!!!! [smiley=finger.gif]

7. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

another test:

[​IMG]

8. Gramps

Gramps Living & Dying in 3/4 Time

Geez mock the guy with the mini tent... ;D

9. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

Sorry [smiley=1-lmao.gif] [smiley=1-lmao.gif] [smiley=1-lmao.gif] Never even thought about that............... Having a small problem ;D ;D ;Dwith the pics loading too small. What better photo to test with........ :cool:

10. Weedy

Weedy Well-Known Member

And another:

[​IMG]