SOLD/EXPIRED Terrapin Skiff for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by CaptDaveSutton, Dec 22, 2009.

1. CaptDaveSutton

CaptDaveSutton Well-Known Member

USED 2008 Terrapin Skiff 18'5" overall length and 50 " wide at the water line.
    Boat, motor and trailer is in this package for $14,500.00
    2008 30 HP Honda Four Stroke Side Console Version Full remote steering.

This skiff has a Carbon Fiber Poling Platform made custom by Joe Welbourne at Carbon Marine and a shallow water "Wang Anchor System" included

and the only choice of trailers. A 2009 Rocket Anodized Aluminum Tricked out trailer with Alum. mag wheels and a spare.
    This trailer was custom made for the skiff and it fits like a glove. Launching made easy with only the rubber of the tires in the water.
    This skiff will float in 4" of water with full gear, cooler and two 190 pound anglers and it rides and takes a chop real well.
    Forward and aft DRY hatches with plenty of storage.
    Follow this link to see the water test done by Microskiffs.com on THIS boat.
    http://www.microskiff.com/reviews/boats/terrapin-skiff-dragonfly.html

This is a hybrid flats boat ... meaning it will do almost everything a larger/more expensive skiff will do but for a fraction of the costs.

Fish all day for $12 bucks.

Engine has 140 hours on it and is in excellent condition. Still has two years of warranty left.

This Retail package listed for over $25K
    This boat has been in many boat shows with Capt. Dave Sutton

2. tim_henshaw

tim_henshaw I Love microskiff.com!

any other pics? Looks beautiful!

3. sfsurfr

sfsurfr Oh you fancy huh!!!

Dude your rig is badass!!! How does that honda 30 push it with 2-3 people in it. I am sure 3 is about the max u are gonna want to have onboard right? 2 people being optimum. What are the avg speeds and max speed in normal conditions? I read the review and it sounded great! I am looking real hard for the perfect skiff right now. Thanks bro!

Dave

4. sfsurfr

sfsurfr Oh you fancy huh!!!

Is this beast sold or what? Inquiring minds want to know. :D