SOLD/EXPIRED Tan Camo 15'-4" w/Trailer and Yamaha 15hp

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by stancel, Jul 10, 2011.

1. stancel

stancel I Love microskiff.com!

I am selling my Gheenoe because my wife wants a bigger boat.

This is a Adult Owned, like brand new 2009 (bought new January 2011) 15'-4" Gheenoe with 2006 Manual Start 15hp Yamaha 2-stroke motor. The motor has less than 50 hours and runs like new. Boat has even fewer hours than the motor (approx. 15). The trailer is a 2010 Dixie Craft that was purchased new with boat. I put LED lights and guide poles on the trailer. Boat comes with brand new Motorguide 30lb trolling motor that has never touched the water. The boat has the following:

- Built-in Livewell in middle seat with fresh water circulation pump
    - Bilge pump
    - Running lights
    - Factory Fused Switch Panel
    - Trolling Motor mount
    - Tan Camo paint from factory
    - 3 Gallon Gas Tank
    - Jack Plate
    - Front bench of boat came ready for front seat base. I have the base, pole and seat but haven't installed it yet.

Comes with transom saver, Stingray Jr. fin on the motor, new marine battery, extension handle on motor that can also be used on the trolling motor. I also have added a rectifier to the motor so it will charge the battery. For some reason Yamaha puts the alternator in these little motors, but doesn't put a rectifier in it (???).

I have all paperwork for boat and title for trailer. Everything is paid for.

I have no problem selling just the boat and trailer.

Price for everything is $3800. Price for boat with trailer, jack plate, seats, trolling motor mount and all other factory options is $2000.

I live 30 miles North of New Orleans, and I am willing to travel up to 150 miles to meet any potential buyers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. stancel

stancel I Love microskiff.com!

If anybody is interested in the complete package, or just the boat then send a offer. I have another boat being built and would like to get this one sold.