taking a sabbatical

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iMacattack, May 12, 2014.

1. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

Just wanted to let y'all know. I'm taking a sabbatical from the site for a while. I will not be checking my PM or the site for this time.

See 'yall soon.

Cheers
    Capt. Jan

2. cvilt

cvilt I Love microskiff.com!

Cheers Capt Jan

3. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

Been a while.

Just dropped by, misss much?

My time off lasted much longer than I expected. I've been traveling a lot. All across the US, then Germany. Just got back from Netherlands and will have to travel back in a few weeks.

I also lost a very close friend. Some of you heard about this. It was an unexpected tragic loss for our close friends and family. We all are still working through the healing process.

I don't want to dwell on this but I do want to say that if you are dealing with or know someone who is dealing with depression please, I encourage you to seek professional help. There are many resources available.

I'll be a little more involved in the coming months. Still a lot going on so my time will be limited.

Best Regards,
    Capt.

4. cutrunner

cutrunner Cert. Yamaha technician

Glad to have you back for the moment. Sorry about your loss

5. WhiteDog70810

WhiteDog70810 Mostly Harmless

Dang man. Sorry to hear you're going through a tough time. Take care of yourself.

Nate