Tailing Water Outfitters New Designs

Discussion in 'The Commercial Zone' started by T.W.O_apparel, Oct 20, 2014.

1. T.W.O_apparel

T.W.O_apparel Fishing Apparel at its Finest

Hey guys,
       I would just like to post a few photos of the new designs we came out with in the last couple of weeks. These can all be found at www.tailingwateroutfitters.com and all MS users can use discount code "MICROSKIFF" at checkout for 10% off, with free shipping as always! Thanks a lot for checking the new stuff out!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Godzuki86

Godzuki86 FlounderPounder

Got a package deal for all three yet?! I need go get more. Wife said she's tired of seeing me in only two shirts (slam and tailer) hah

Andy.

3. T.W.O_apparel

Andy,
    Shoot me an email at tailingwateroutfitters@gmail.com and we'll make your wife happy and get you into new gear! Haha. You know what they say, happy wife= happy life, right!?

4. Godzuki86

Email sent. I've figured out that no matter what, that saying has some flaws lol

5. Hunt and Fish SRQ

Hunt and Fish SRQ I Love microskiff.com!

I'm digging these ... did he end up doing a package deal for all three... I think I could rock these...

Marshall

6. Rediculous

Rediculous Boozle on...

The company makes great apparel and at a very fair price. Tim, the owner, is a really great guy. I'm sure if you contact him, you two can figure something out. I've order a few things from them and will most definitely order more. Plus, you can't beat free shipping...

7. Godzuki86

Just get ahold of Tim. Super cool dude. Always down to help people out!

8. T.W.O_apparel

SRQ Hunt and Fish, shoot me an email at tailingwateroutfitters@gmail.com and we will get you in the gear! Thanks man.
    And thanks to everyone for the kind words and support, it is all very appreciated!

9. T.W.O_apparel

[​IMG]

Hey guys, I just wanted to give you a heads up about the Holiday sale that I am running. I will probably run it until New Years, but if you want and gear by Christmas, make sure to get your order in by the 18th. All gear is on sale with free shipping as always. Stop by www.tailingwateroutfitters.com to check it out. Thanks again for the support!

10. masterpoo

masterpoo I Love microskiff.com!

Excellent shirt!! I purchased the snook design and love the graphics and quality. I will be buying more soon!

11. T.W.O_apparel

Awesome to hear Scottyp! Thanks a lot for the support and make sure to send in any pictures on Instagram @tailingwateroutfitters or by email at tailingwateroutfitters@gmail.com! Thanks again brotha