Tailing Water Outfitters' New Apparel & Hats

Discussion in 'The Commercial Zone' started by T.W.O_apparel, Jun 10, 2014.

1. T.W.O_apparel

T.W.O_apparel Fishing Apparel at its Finest

Hey guys,
       I just wanted to post pictures of some recent shirt designs and new hats we have come up with. Being from the Englewood/Boca Grande area, I have always been infatuated with Tarpon; which is why I focus so much on these beautiful fish that need so much help in the Boca Grande Pass.
      Being a college student at the University of South Florida in Tampa, I have just recently started taking advantage of the awesome local fishing events and shows to get my brand out there. I started with the Outdoor Fishing Expo & Boat Show in Tampa then went on to the Placida Seafood Festival, Englewood Boat Races, and the Spring King of the Beach.
       I have been getting loads of positive feedback by anyone from the avid fisherman to the every year tourist. I figured I would post these products and see what you guys thought! Check out the website at www.tailingwateroutfitters.com and follow us on Intagram @tailingwateroutfitters and let me know what you think!

Thanks,
      Tim Lauer
      Tailing Water Outfitters
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

Good stuff brother! Just ordered a new shirt to add to the swag and support the small biz. Best of luck on your venture ;)

3. T.W.O_apparel

Thanks a ton man. Your support means a lot! Feel free to send any pictures you get repping T.W.O to our email, Facebook, or Instagram!

4. T.W.O_apparel

Also guys, I just made a discount code for Microskiff users. Use code "MICROSKIFF" at checkout for 10% off your entire order. FREE SHIPPING on all orders as always!

5. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

For anyone looking for some new swag, I would highly recommend this product. Super fast shipping, and the shirt material is first class. The designs are truly unique and the material is very cool on the hottest days. One of the best ways to support the local Micro community :cool:

6. Godzuki86

Godzuki86 FlounderPounder

& Tim is very informative about his stuff. I'll be picking stuff up from him the end of this week.

Good guy, Go Bulls!

Andy

7. T.W.O_apparel

Thanks a lot for the support guys! Keep doing what you're doing and make sure to send in some pictures of the monsters you catch while wearing our gear! Thanks again.

8. T.W.O_apparel

Just a heads up guys,
    We are having a 4th of July weekend sale that is 20% off all products with Free Shipping as always! Just use code "FIREWORKS" at checkout and you will be set. Sale is until Sunday night. Thanks a lot!

9. Godzuki86

Godzuki86 FlounderPounder

Tim.

Put an order through today. Give me a shout tomorrow, wanna see if I can change a shirt size.

Andy