Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Fly-By-Night
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use it on small river boats?

If so can you post pics and details of your setup? Or any other track systems too.

Ordered some off amazon but haven't had a chance to test it yet to see if it accepts the yak rod holders etc.

Any input is appreciated!

·
Fly-By-Night
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update, I have confirmed this track will accept the Railblaza track accessories. This modular setup is going to be awesome on my jon boat.

I picked up a 36" set of alum. tracks off Amazon for $17.

·
Fly-By-Night
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My plan is to set up 3 or 4 adjustable rod holders down each side. Trying to get set up to troll for crappie up on Talquin, I don't really know what I'm doing yet, but I like to eat em.

·
Brandon, FL
10,089 Posts
T-Track CLEAR STYLE Double Cut JIG SAW Profile Universal T-Track with drilled Mounting Holes(PACKAGE CONTAIN 2 24 inch T TRACKS AND 1 INTERSECTION KIT) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07H26ZZTP/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_o.hCCb21KEKS7

For some reason I got the length wrong in my post, the price has also gone up a few bucks. Either way, hope that helps.
Amazon uses algrythms just like airline do. If you repeatedly look at an item the program inches the price up. Use a non tracking browser to find the item you want and buy it or copy a link to your normal browser.

·
Fly-By-Night
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Amazon uses algrythms just like airline do. If you repeatedly look at an item the program inches the price up. Use a non tracking browser to find the item you want and buy it or copy a link to your normal browser.
Damn, good to know! Almost forgot you're an election fixer haha

·
Brandon, FL
10,089 Posts
Damn, good to know! Almost forgot you're an election fixer haha
I only found that out because I noticed the same thing you just said a couple times. I then opened it in Opera and chure chittin' the price was lower.

The pricing algorithm is based on demand and the more you look the more demand is artificially inflated.

·
Fly-By-Night
3,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I only found that out because I noticed the same thing you just said a couple times. I then opened it in Opera and chure chittin' the price was lower.

The pricing algorithm is based on demand and the more you look the more demand is artificially inflated.
What's Opera and how do I get/use it?

Edit: nvm found it in the app store. Thanks for the tip

·
Registered
595 Posts
I didn't see this thread until today, I've got these tracks on my kayak, and I've got rod holders and a Garmin Striker 4 fish finder. I've got an arm mount for the transducer that will swing up and out of the way, plus I can loosen one mounting nut and one electrical disconnect and set the whole thing off of the yak. I like it for the yak, but I'm not sure I would want them on a boat. Maybe a tin boat with rolled gunnels, but not on a boat with flat surfaces. Just my 2cents

1 - 14 of 14 Posts