SOLD/EXPIRED Sweet 2014 Saltmarsh 1444v

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Ohanahonu, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Ohanahonu

Ohanahonu I Love microskiff.com!

We are getting ready to move from our beach house so it is time to sell our Saltmarsh. We have loved the boat, and it was designed specifically to launch/retrieve on the beach behind our home in FLL.  The boat performed really well in the ocean.  One of the main reasons I chose her was because she had more deadrise than any other lightweight skiff I rode. This was important for running in the ocean, especially with kids. We would load the boat with up to three adults and two kids and the boat would still perform.  One time even had five kids and me running.  Great free diving platform and we shot lots of fish. 

Building the boat with the Walker's was a lot of fun. Rose and Mel have a lot of passion for this biz and it shows.  No surprise their order book is full for the remainder of the year.

She has about 50 hours on her. This is a guesstimate based on hours from my last service earlier in the year.  The Suzuki DF20A has been flawless. I can not say enough positive things about this EFI engine.

Equipment: matching Float On aluminum single axle trailer with all LED lighting. Two tone hull (AquaMist & white) with faux wood transom. This was the first 14v to have a self bailing cockpit/deck and is now a standard feature. 4 gallon aluminum tank (fixed) with Racor filter. All led lighting including: navigation, anchor, red cockpit, white underwater. Carbonmarine tiller extension, aluminum poling platform and grab bar/back rest with three rod holders. White SeaDek on all surfaces except cockpit sole.  Yeti 45 with rod holder and SeaDek. Garmin 547xs with BlueChart chip, custom mounted shelf, thru hull ducer with temp, Garmin Meteor stereo with pair of MB Quart speakers. Engine RPM, engine temp & fuel burn all digitally shown on 547xs. Auto bilge pump with switch. Custom Sunbrella storage cover done in Toast with a support pole (not for road use).  I am also including a VR racing 5 gallon fuel can, three dock lines, battery charger, claw anchor with chain/line, and spare prop.  All manuals & paperwork organized and included.

I have over $20k invested in the project. My asking price is $14.5k with Title in hand and ready for her next owner to make some new memories.

2. Ohanahonu

Re: 2014 Saltmarsh 1444v for sale

Here is a link to some build pics:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/27rk2sndqxwtqdo/AADvlRtAFmgnUshnImc0Z01Na?dl=0

3. Ohanahonu

Re: 2014 Saltmarsh 1444v for sale

Random pics:

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/vy552yxyiymmhwg/AAAqz1ia8jpZDuxhgbRjRvhNa

4. Ohanahonu

5. ramabama

ramabama Gone Fishing

Sweet looking skiff!

6. sprayed_roach

sprayed_roach I Love microskiff.com!

I love this boat. What happened to the pics on dropbox? I can't access them.