Swamp people

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by makin moves, Feb 10, 2012.

1. makin moves

makin moves Well-Known Member

Any one watch the new episode of Swap people last night? First thing I noticed was Troy is running two brand new Merc optmax's and liz was running a brandnew Tohatsu. My question is do you think they were given those motors ? If so they will be running around in brand new g3s and thanking all there sponsors everytime they kill a gator ;D

2. Jacob_Johnson

Jacob_Johnson Well-Known Member

I was thinking about posting the same exact thing! ;D

3. Gramps

Gramps Living & Dying in 3/4 Time

x3! Glad to see the 'hatsu getting a little air time. I sure do love mine!

4. oysterbreath

oysterbreath Well-Known Member

I can here Troy now, "Woooo Weeeeee, dis gata' bought tu' u by mu-cry un gata tax boats, itsa twee shaka!"

5. DuckNut

DuckNut Brandon, FL

I know someone that knows Troy and you have no idea what this man is about.

Yes these people make money from the show and to some on there the money may be meaningful, but not to him.

6. rcmay

rcmay Well-Known Member

even if they werent given to them, they are all making a bit more money than before the show. They can probably afford to go buy things now that before would have been out of reach.

7. TheBrazilNut

TheBrazilNut Guest

It's never about the money. LOL Troy is now using this to tow his gator boat as it can be seen right behind his sister's trailer. ::) He's also sporting a nice little Gucci hand bag!

[​IMG]

8. anytide

anytide Administrator Staff Member

ha ha ha !!

9. Hunter16

Hunter16 I Love microskiff.com!

Heck yeah they were given those motors--thats cheap and effective Advirtising

10. richwalker71

richwalker71 Well-Known Member

11. makin moves

makin moves Well-Known Member

Troy like reese's peanut butter cups to ;) ;D

12. oysterbreath

oysterbreath Well-Known Member

Hopefully Troy will get more than 15 min! Heck, he's the heart of the show! I don't think I would have liked it as much in the beginning without him! And the Guist brothers, those are some characters right-there! Some of the newer people I don't too much care for. Austyn, is one. I don't dislike him....just don't like him. I still like R.J. Molinere. After my wife pointed out that his right arm is way bigger than the other arm I always giggle. Such is the life of a champion arm wrestler! I'm warming up to Kristi too.

13. jms

jms don't let common sense get in your way

love that show !

anyone see the "swam people bobblke heads" ?

all i can say is - more power to those guys,it's allways good to see a bunch of normal down to earth people get ahead - swamp people and duck dynasty - good stuff !!