SOLD/EXPIRED Suzuki 15hp four stroke 4-sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by litlblusrn4bigred, Aug 27, 2007.

1. litlblusrn4bigred

litlblusrn4bigred Well-Known Member

I have a strong running 15hp four stroke by Suzuki that I am wanting to get rid of to upgrade to a 25hp merc-2 stroke remote. This 15 is a remote model and comes with the controls and a gas tank that is 9 gal. tank I beleive. This motor came with my classic and it just doesnt have enough pesto, if you know what i mean. So, I finally have decided to get rid of it. I am in downtown Orlando, Florida. I dont really want to have to ship this motor would like to sell it locally. But, if I have to I will figure it out. I just had the motor serviced in January of this year and I have put maybe 3-4 hours, if that run time on it since....I will say 5 to be safe. This motor has never let me down and has always run great. I use it in saltwater, mainly mosquito lagoon and flush the motor everytime after Im done. Usually within the hour and flush it for 20 minutes at a time everytime. Please email me if you are interested in buying or stopping my to check out this motor. Thank you. Cosmetically it is in great condition. And clean too. Thanks for looking. mfairbrother007@yahoo.com is my email address.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am ASKING 1700$ for this motor or BEST OFFER. Thank you again.

2. litlblusrn4bigred

I am asking 1500 or best offer....didnt realize that i put 1700, meant to put 1500. thank you. someone make an offer, please...i want a 25 real bad. this motor is in excellent condition. thank you.

3. litlblusrn4bigred

I just found out that the shaft is 17 inches on this motor so I guess its not a shortshaft? middle shaft? lol

4. Jacbo

Jacbo Well-Known Member

Your motor is a shortshaft. Some companys make the shaft an inch or two longer to maintain water pressure when planed(i think thats why?)

I have a '83 Johnson 35hp and a '62 Evinrude 5.5hp, both have 17" shafts.

5. litlblusrn4bigred

oh i see.....that i didnt know. thanks for the info. i am really new to the hole outboard motor thing.