SOLD/EXPIRED SUV17 Hull #1 S.E. FL

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by out-cast, May 7, 2012.

1. out-cast

out-cast Well-Known Member

I have a new project for the future in mind. Figured I'd post this up and see if there is any interest. It's easier for me to just include the build thread below. Please pm me for SERIOUS inquiries. Includes pushpole, trailer, trolling motor, and electronics.

http://www.microskiff.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1279756614/0

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. jupitersnooker11

jupitersnooker11 I Love microskiff.com!

How much would it take for you to part with it?

3. out-cast

Pm's have been returned. I took delivery of this boat in October 2010. Every item on it was brand new except for the Stiffy Hybrid push pole. Asking $14.5K

4. makin moves

makin moves Well-Known Member

If this boat could talk the stories it would tell ;) Ive been on this boat its layed out great and is a very clean boat. Some one is going to get a beauty. Good luck with the sale

5. texasislandboy

texasislandboy I Love microskiff.com!

looking for this boat! but have a 10k budget.. :'(

6. oysterbreath

oysterbreath Well-Known Member

OUTCAST, good luck with the sale. I recall seeing her being built. Sweet boat with some FINE extras!

7. flying_rob

flying_rob Guest

Nice boat. Love the leaning post. If I had the money u would already have a pm from me. Good luck with sale.

8. yeffy

yeffy I Love microskiff.com!

Ok this maybe a stupid question but is the 40 hp motor included as well it does not say so in the top description

9. out-cast

Yes, the 40hp Tohatsu outboard with warranty is included.

10. brenth

brenth I Love microskiff.com!

Interested in the boat,
    Give me a call 210--880-7113
    Brent

11. Jacob_Johnson

Jacob_Johnson Well-Known Member

do you need to be a negative P.O.S?!?!

any wayyyy.
    nice skiff!! good luck with the sale!

12. yeffy

14.5 is cheaper than 15.8 last time I checked. Math was never my strongest subject though

13. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

[edit]The following rules are here to benefit the majority of Microskiff forum members. With all rules there are exceptions. Please contact an admin or forum moderator if you have any questions.

1. Please be descriptive when listing an item. Always include a price and state how you would like to be contacted. For example include your email address or request a PM.

2. It is bad forum etiquette to criticize someone's for sale post. If you see something inappropriate contact a forum moderator. If you have something you want to discuss start a new thread in the appropriate section.

3. The use of any classified section on the Microskiff forum is for forum members wanting to sell personal items. Anyone interested in conducting commercial sales or advertise their business on the forum should post in the vendor forums or contact admin@microskiff.com for advertising opportunities.
    [/edit]

14. out-cast

15. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Topic cleaned of inappropriate replies.

16. out-cast

Are you referring to the smaller Natives? I don't think they are in production anymore. I may be mistaken.

17. out-cast

Accessories include a plumbed 18g livewell, Minn Kota IPilot trolling motor, dual batteries, stereo, 22' Stiffy Hybrid, Garmin 546s, Igloo cooler, 14g aluminum fuel tank, stick anchor and mount, and..................... It is definitely not a base model. Fully rigged. Outboard is still under factory warranty until 2014.

18. yeffy

Not the length of the boat the price. Communication is not my strength either apparently

19. out-cast

Got it. Obviously I'm a tad slow ;D