SOLD/EXPIRED Superchips Flashpaq 2865

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by rkmurphy, Sep 14, 2014.

1. rkmurphy

rkmurphy Well-Known Member

I have for sale a Superchips Flashpaq 2865 for a Chevy Silverado. I used it for my 2013 5.3. Worked great...my favorite was the 87 tune. Better throttle response, noticeable power difference, and increase in gas mileage. I no longer have the truck which is why I'm selling. I bought it earlier this year so it's pretty much new. I have the original box, manual, etc. $250 shipped. PayPal only unless you're local.

2. makin moves

makin moves Well-Known Member

Do you know if that chip overrides the cylinder shut off. To keep it from shutting down 4 cylinders so it use all 8

3. rkmurphy

I never did it but I read somewhere that it can. It's not one of the "quick tunes", though. 87 tune does decrease the frequency of shutting off to four cylinders.

4. rkmurphy

Anyone? Make me an offer

5. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

Do you know if it would work on a 07 Tahoe with the 5.3?

6. rkmurphy

I just checked a little compatibility chart and it says it will.

7. AfterHours2

AfterHours2 Stripper in my own Mind!

What type of honest mpg gains did you see. Mines does great on the hwy (18-20) but struggles in town (11-12) ?

8. rkmurphy

5%-10% depending on how I decided to drive that tank. I honestly found the 87 tune to be better on gas than the fuel saver tune. I think the fuel saver tune would be better for those who do a lot of city driving. Although, there is a noticeable decrease in power with it. 87 tune is a perfect balance.

9. rkmurphy

$225 shipped? Anyone?