SOLD/EXPIRED SUPERCHARGER ford focus SVT

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by chapy4650, Sep 29, 2009.

1. chapy4650

chapy4650 Well-Known Member

2002 Ford Focus SVT 6 Speed Manual,140,000 miles on chassis, Black with the Black Leather with the Red Cloth inserts for interior, which is in good shape, this vehicle has Power EVERYTHING Windows, Sunroof, Etc... vehicle came stock with the Audiophile Sound System 6 disc in dash cd changer with steering wheel controls, which sounds Great and the stock 8" Subwoofer was replaced with a 8" POLK AUDIO MOMO in the stock location, looks very very clean and doesnt take up hardly ANY trunk space but sounds great. This car is also equiped with Heated Seats and Traction Control. This vehicle is Equiped with Thousands of dollars in AfterMarket parts, lets start off with the JACKSON RACING SUPERCHARGER as well at the Jackson racing fuel rail, Kiminari REAL Carbon Fiber Hood with scoop, aftermarket "HALO" Headlights, Eibach Suspension, Clifford Alarm, Short Shifter, Brand New plugs and wires and Valve Cover Gasket, aftermarket exhaust, AEM intake, and not to mention the 40k miles on the rebuilt engine!!! (the engine was supposedly rebuilt when the supercharger was installed) as well as New Tires

The ONLY thing this car needs is a Tune and a Clutch, the vehicle IS drivable, i drive this car on a daily basis and it runs great.

the title is in hand and is a CLEAN florida title, plus the vehicle history report from auto check.. if your interested shoot me an email, these pics i have are a little old before i put the hood and lights on but it will give you a just bout what the car looks like, the supercharger alone was over $2500 and i have the paperwork to prove it, also this supercharger will bolt up directly to any ford focus ZETEC engine, so this is a steal for the whole car email me at chapy4650@hotmail.com or call me at 321-684-3855

Heres the link to the pics http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r137/chapy4650/Fosuc%20SVT/ theres well over 30 pics in there of the vehicle

Im looking to get $3500 or possibly trade for a decent Firberglass micro, possibly a gheenoe

2. snookermanjeff

snookermanjeff I Love microskiff.com!

how many mile's and how much HP