SOLD/EXPIRED super skinny 13' gheenoe

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by ronyates90, Feb 2, 2015.

1. ronyates90

ronyates90 I Love microskiff.com!

I'm putting up for sale my '06 13' gheenoe,that has a tremendous amount of both money and time invested.i cut out the 2 front bench seats,installed a false floor,built a small platform up front for a 3 gallon tank ran both fuel & electric lines to the rear.filled in the chines,which made this boat very unstable,and laid up 3 layers of 2 oz mat.the upside is it made the boat much safer,and as a bonus raised it up a inch in the water column.it has one coat of pettit epoxy primer,and 3 coats of tan pettit epoxy paint.after finishing the boat i discovered the transom had plywood in it,i cut out the wood and ordered a half sheet of general plastic's high density tm foam at a cost of 175 dollars which will arrive in 7 to 10 days,than I'll glass it in and button the boat up (there is a photo of the transom with the wood cut out.i paid 500 for the boat and invested 750.00¬† in material and about 75 hours in labor the trailer cost me 1300.00 plus tax,and is all aluminum including¬† the up rite,i removed the springs and axle,and installed a pair of 250lb torsion axles total cost just under 1700 dollars (never seen the water) i bought a 2013 8 hp tohatsu with 7 hours on it from a guy in windamear who used it 4 times on his lake and got tired of it cost me 1500 d0llars.the boat will be finished in about 2 weeks price is 4750 firm till done,after that it will not be for sale see photo's below [​IMG][/URL][/img]