SOLD/EXPIRED Super clean re done 1997 silver king 16 signature

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by MSG, Jun 11, 2011.

1. MSG

MSG I Love microskiff.com!

1997 silver king signature with 1997 mariner 90. Boat has center console offset to the side. New lower unit 2 years ago, and upper motor was rebuilt 30 hours ago. 2 new batteries, new atlas jack plate, new minn kota ipilot, new cushions, battery charger, new gauges, new windshield, stick it anchor pin, 21' carbon push pole, custom cover that covers sides, aluminum trailer, new sea dek under gunnels and bright and shiny smooth gelcoat- boat is super clean, and loaded, ready to fish- needs absolutely nothing.
    Will post photos soon when I get back in town. $13,250, obo. Call 786-202-2712 for more info.

2. MSG

photo - e mail for more photos mark.goldman@soundcomponents.com

3. MSG

photo with cover

4. MSG

Price lowered to $11,950.

5. MSG

Gotta be kidding- this is a dynamite boat- and priced right- why no interest?

6. schooner

schooner I Love microskiff.com!

It's the age of the motor,,,a great motor, but it's tough times and there's alot of supply,,,not enough demand,,,be patient

7. JimCameron

JimCameron I Love microskiff.com!

How did you price it?  I would post it on other forums/CL/Boattrader, etc.  The price is higher than a lot of the brand new cult favorites here on this particular forum.  It is almost a 15 year old rig, if a buyer wants to buy this boat, and has to finance it, will it appraise out for the asking price? Remember, lenders don't come out and see what a nice boat it is, how you have done a beautiful job in updating it, etc. they look at Buc book, NADA, etc.

8. Snookdaddy

Snookdaddy Well-Known Member

Was your Silver King built by Mark Scott or Bass Pro?

9. Dkolo2

Dkolo2 Well-Known Member

Im wondering the same thing who built the boat.silver king was my first boat and i would like to get back in one but theres quite the difference in the two hulls.

10. hookum_n_cookum

hookum_n_cookum I Love microskiff.com!

I just sold my 2000 Silver king and it was a bass pro model, but if I am not mistaken this one is a Mark Scott build

11. messier69

messier69 Red Hot Fishing Charters

Any interest in selling just the Hull and the Trailer?