Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about Sunwater. I recently bought one and cant find any info or specs on it. The only thing I have found out is that they were made is Port St Lucie from 1993 to 1995. Just seeing if anyone has had one or knows anythything about them. Thanks

·
Registered
268 Posts
Dont know anything about them but its a good looking boat. How is she for poling and draft? What numbers are you getting WOT?

·
I Love microskiff.com!
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its only 15'3" and has a 1995 Erude 50, which @ wot runs 36mph(gps). It runs fairly shallow with the jackplate and looks like it sits in about 9 or 10 inches. It poles easy so, so far I like it. Hope to repower someday soon but for now runs great. Just cant seem to find any specs on it. Max HP,Weight, etc...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Not to revive a dead horse but this thread was literally the only result when I searched Sunwater Corp boats... any one have any feedback on them? Looking at one on craigs list and was curious what info there is on these things.

·
Brandon, FL
10,708 Posts
Not to revive a dead horse but this thread was literally the only result when I searched Sunwater Corp boats... any one have any feedback on them? Looking at one on craigs list and was curious what info there is on these things.
Its a clone like all the other no name brands. Just do a good look over and if it passes your inspection - go for it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts