SOLD/EXPIRED Sundowner microskiff

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Louisredondo@ymail, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Louisredondo@ymail

Louisredondo@ymail I Love microskiff.com!

For sale is a 1999 Sundowner flats skiff. This is a true technical poling skiff and gets skinnier than any boat ive ever been on. Its 16' 10" with a true 4-4.5" draft. Poles like a dream. It has a poling platform, navigation lights, center console with molded seat, livewell and under deck storage in the front and a cooler on the rear deck. Because of the center console the boat can be rigged with a tiller or remote steering. The trailer is also included. Its in descent shape. The boat is similar to a Gheenoe but much wider and more confortable. It fishes three people pretty comrortably. I had a 20hp four stroke on it and it did about 27mph. I sold it to put a 30hp two stroke to get it over 35mph but never got around to it. It really is a Flamingo killer. I hate to sell it but its taking up too much garage space. Looking to get $2400 with the trailer and all the safety equipment. Call me if you have any question.
    Located in Miami Lakes
    Louis 786-955-7002

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Louisredondo@ymail

3. Louisredondo@ymail

Anyone one from the site gets special pricing!

$2100

4. Louisredondo@ymail

someone has to want to make an offer on this boat. its in great shape. ready to go.

5. Louisredondo@ymail

would really like this the garage space. $1750

6. kingmarine12

kingmarine12 I Love microskiff.com!

I have talked to u before. I am the guy that lives in st. Augustine. Would u be able to come this way at all? Did u ever say what the max hp is? I have a 40hp

7. Louisredondo@ymail

Its rated to a 25hp, and I cant deliver it all the way, but I would be willing to do halfway.

8. kingmarine12

Hey, sorry i didn't get back with u earlier. I really wish I could see the boat in person before I had u drive it all that way. Can u send some more pics? U really think that a 40 etec on it

9. kingmarine12

Hey, sorry i didn't get back with u earlier. I really wish I could see the boat in person before I had u drive it all that way. Can u send some more pics? U really think that a 40 etec on it

10. kingmarine12

I want it for sure. As long as u think it can handle a 40. I looked on line and found a sundowner explorer with a 40