Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just launched my new company, offering accesories for shallow water skiffs.Please feel free to check it out, and let me know what you think.

http://www.strongarm-products.com/Home_Page.html

thank you  Bob  Skinny dippin

·
Paddling away...
6,530 Posts
Great looking products.
I will probably hit you up for tiller extension and grab bar for my next project.

But I might need one of the canvas hatch covers for my console on my current project.

I'm in Hialeah so I'm not far at all.

I'm also looking for a casting platform.

This'll probably be moved to the Shill Zone.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
2,820 Posts
cool :cool: congrats and good luck on your endeavor :)

·
Fish Finaddict
581 Posts
I can honestly say that I love my new tiller extension from strong-arm products. I love the kill switch on the end of the tiller. Bob truly makes a quality product.

·
Registered
655 Posts
This tiller extension is a thing of beauty. The entire piece (handle and collar) looks as if it was milled from one piece of aluminum. I can tell you that the workmanship on it is top notch. The cut off switch is simply awesome. I cannot wait to try it out on the water. It is clear that there is a definite market for these, and quite honestly, the StrongArm products is the best solution I have seen thus far.
Pictures and full performance review to follow.
If you are looking for a tiller extension... look no further.
Bob, many thanks.

·
Registered
642 Posts
X2, minus the "waiting to try it" part

good product, good service

·
I Love microskiff.com!
2,820 Posts
how exactly does the kill switch on the tiller ext. work? and can you easily remove the extension if you want to operate the motor normally? :cool:

·
Registered
642 Posts
how exactly does the kill switch on the tiller ext. work? and can you easily remove the extension if you want to operate the motor normally?  :cool:
i wouldnt try to take it off/on on the water. the boat ramp maybe, but not on the water. the kill switch is just like the one on the end of your merc, push the button it dies. except strongarms have a grip that hides the button but is super sensitive. you simply disconnect the stock one near the electric area on your motor, and plug his in. plug n play
EDIT: these are very general directions on how it works

·
Curmudgeon Emeritus
1998 Egret C/K 167
5,271 Posts
We will have a review of this and other tiller extensions in a couple weeks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts