Stolen tool support group

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by oysterbreath, Jan 14, 2011.

1. oysterbreath

oysterbreath Well-Known Member

I left work today excited. Twice a month I allow myself to buy power tools and today was the day! Last "tool day," I picked up a neat miter saw with table. Since I splurged that day, today I planned to keep it simple. Harbor freight has a sale on their grinders, $9.99! So I bought one. I got home and with a smile on my face and found it a home in my larger tool box. That's when it dawned on me that something was wrong! I have TWO Dewalt sanders, a random orbit and a sheet sander but I only saw the random orbit sander. I searched EVERYWHERE for it! NOTHING!
    Arrrrrrrrrg! :mad:
    I don't know if it disappeared before we moved or after! At my old place, I had a cheesy unsharpened samurai sword disappear but who cares about that! My freaking SANDER disappeared! I don't know about you guys but I don't play when it comes to my sanders! I will cough up some dough for a good sander! Man, I hope I just misplaced it because I think "missing tools" should be added to the list of "Justifiable reasons for a manly-man to cry!" :'(

2. noeettica

noeettica Well-Known Member

I know the feeling ... Just Don't blame anyone ,'Cause you will feel bad when you find it ...

I once lost a toaster in my kitchen ... LOL

3. Un-shore

Un-shore Well-Known Member

[smiley=1-doh.gif]