Stiffy Push Poles

Discussion in 'The Commercial Zone' started by captnron, Oct 2, 2007.

1. captnron

captnron Guest

I have maintained a low profile as a "Stiffy Distributor" but it was recently brought to my attention that I need to let people know that I stock the most popular "Stiffy Hybrids" as well as some of the upper end poles. I also stock the ferrule kits and ends in the event of an unfortunate accident. If I can help anyone, please feel free to PM me for pricing on application. Right now I'm working on a cash basis but should have the Credit Card thing up and running in the near future.

Thx,
    CR

2. Lil_Tate

Lil_Tate Well-Known Member

Capt Ron is top notch.  I bought a 21' hybrid from him and couldn't be happier.
    Love that thing.  Capt Ron gets a :thumbsup: in my book.
    Do yourself a favor when you are looking for a pushpole and contact the ol' Capt.

3. LoneRanger

LoneRanger Temporarily Boatless

CR PM ME $$ ON A 21 FT HYB

L.R. ;D :cool:

4. Skiny_water_sniper

Skiny_water_sniper Well-Known Member

Ugh! Now, I have the David Lee Roth song "Just a Gigolo" stuck in my head after reading this post and forced laugh to myself because I am sure to be the only one to get my own humor.

;D

5. captnron

captnron Guest

I can change that image. Just picture swinging 24' of Black Carbon around the warehouse and then hanging it on a rack. :eek:

6. Skiny_water_sniper

Skiny_water_sniper Well-Known Member

Boob Lube.

;D

Errr ummmm, Ill behave.

7. captnron

captnron Guest

Yep, I take pride in stiffy's that don't leak. ;)

8. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

Why didn't you tell me... I ended up buying one from some a-hole... ;D

9. Bob

Bob Well-Known Member

If I could only get one with wrapped in Camo Seadek. Plush would be the only way to describe it.

10. LUCAS

LUCAS Well-Known Member

Great website here. Need a push pole for my 23 ft bay boat. Fiberglass 21 ft will do. Can you email me with pricing details?

Thanks
    lucas

11. jb

jb Well-Known Member

Hi Capt Ron,
    Are you still selling Stiffy pushpoles?
    Need a 21'.
    Can you email new prices on the different models?
    Boat is coming in next week and I want to be ready to do some fishing.
    Thanks, Jeff

12. iMacattack

iMacattack busy, too busy

This is an old post before we had a Commercial Section. I moved it to it's proper location.

Cheers

13. Capt. Ron has the best customer service in the business. I've delt with him several times and I have always been pleased. He deffinatly goes above and beyond for his customers. [smiley=1-thumbsup1.gif]

14. beavis

beavis Well-Known Member

Another happy customer here

15. backwaterbandits

backwaterbandits Well-Known Member

So far I got my Stiffy Hybrid Push Pole and my Sea-Dek
    from Capt. Ron @ The Skiff Shop and am also a very
    satisfied customer!!!! Thanks CR [smiley=1-thumbsup2.gif]
    Dave

16. JRH

JRH Well-Known Member

X3

And I've bought a boat, push pole, and sea dek from him.

17. captnron

captnron Guest

Wow, talking about resurrection ;D ;D I forgot about this thread and thanks for moving it to the Commercial Section. Things are moving along and I'll be a little higher profile as soon as my banners hit the commercial section. Just waiting for admin to do their thing. :cool:

In the mean time feel free to visit www.theskiffshop.com.

Been testing the site for a couple of weeks and will be adding product as we receive stock. Items shown are what I intend to keep in stock but more may be available. Please do not hesitate to ask and I will do my best to accommodate any special orders.

Thanks for looking,
    CR