Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have maintained a low profile as a "Stiffy Distributor" but it was recently brought to my attention that I need to let people know that I stock the most popular "Stiffy Hybrids" as well as some of the upper end poles. I also stock the ferrule kits and ends in the event of an unfortunate accident. If I can help anyone, please feel free to PM me for pricing on application. Right now I'm working on a cash basis but should have the Credit Card thing up and running in the near future.

Thx,
CR

·
Registered
655 Posts
Capt Ron is top notch.  I bought a 21' hybrid from him and couldn't be happier.
Love that thing.  Capt Ron gets a :thumbsup: in my book.
Do yourself a favor when you are looking for a pushpole and contact the ol' Capt.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ugh! Now, I have the David Lee Roth song "Just a Gigolo" stuck in my head after reading this post and forced laugh to myself because I am sure to be the only one to get my own humor.

;D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ugh! Now, I have the David Lee Roth song "Just a Gigolo" stuck in my head after reading this post and forced laugh to myself because I am sure to be the only one to get my own humor.

;D

I can change that image. Just picture swinging 24' of Black Carbon around the warehouse and then hanging it on a rack. :eek:

·
Registered
234 Posts
If I could only get one with wrapped in Camo Seadek. Plush would be the only way to describe it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Great website here. Need a push pole for my 23 ft bay boat. Fiberglass 21 ft will do. Can you email me with pricing details?

Thanks
lucas

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Capt Ron,
Are you still selling Stiffy pushpoles?
Need a 21'.
Can you email new prices on the different models?
Boat is coming in next week and I want to be ready to do some fishing.
Thanks, Jeff

·
Curmudgeon Emeritus
1996 Scout 192 Sportfish
4,939 Posts
This is an old post before we had a Commercial Section. I moved it to it's proper location.

Cheers

·
Why?
485 Posts
Capt. Ron has the best customer service in the business. I've delt with him several times and I have always been pleased. He deffinatly goes above and beyond for his customers. [smiley=1-thumbsup1.gif]

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
So far I got my Stiffy Hybrid Push Pole and my Sea-Dek
from Capt. Ron @ The Skiff Shop and am also a very
satisfied customer!!!! Thanks CR [smiley=1-thumbsup2.gif]
Dave

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wow, talking about resurrection ;D ;D I forgot about this thread and thanks for moving it to the Commercial Section. Things are moving along and I'll be a little higher profile as soon as my banners hit the commercial section. Just waiting for admin to do their thing. :cool:

In the mean time feel free to visit www.theskiffshop.com.

Been testing the site for a couple of weeks and will be adding product as we receive stock. Items shown are what I intend to keep in stock but more may be available. Please do not hesitate to ask and I will do my best to accommodate any special orders.

Thanks for looking,
CR

1 - 18 of 18 Posts