SOLD/EXPIRED Stick Steer Gheenoe Camo 15'4 Highsider - $2500

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by tom_in_orl, Apr 22, 2011.

1. tom_in_orl

tom_in_orl Founder of Microskiff, Member of the Gheenoe Army

NOT MY AD. POSTING THIS FOR A FRIEND. PLEASE CALL HIM AT THE NUMBER BELOW. HE IS NOT ON THE FORUM. BOTTOM PICTURES ARE MORE RECENT. THE LARGER ONES WERE TAKEN BY ME A COUPLE YEARS AGO.

Sticksteering remote throttle, and electric start on a 2005 15'4" Highsider Gheenoe is almost unheard of, but here it is! Reinforced transom holds a 2005 15hp Mercury motor. Reinforced wood topped seat platforms. Flip forward operator's seat has storage. Auto bilge pump is new. Running lights, and spare prop mounted on inner transom. This boat bumps down the smallest creeks and rivers. It handles like a gocart and tracks like a knife. Runs 23-24 mph and gets about 10 mpg from the 6 gallon tank. New marine battery. Fresh non-reflective paint inside and out. Oh yeah, and two flip-out drink holders! It's great sitting in the middle because the operator can see into the water and also, the weight distribution is superb for going across shallow flats or small creeks and rivers. Trailer has two new tires, a mounted spare tire, and jack. This boat is set up. Call 407-697-8103 and please text or leave a message if I can't answer!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. out-cast

out-cast Well-Known Member

Nice deal here!!