Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
A lot of times when I'm buying cord for a custom job I am able to take advantage of BOGO deals or I buy some extra to get free shipping. That leaves me with a good amount of extra cord on hand, so when I also have more time available...like winter time when it is blowing hard and a cold front just came through...I put together some "non-custom" wraps. If you are on FB and want to look out for these deals like/follow my page

https://www.facebook.com/wheelwraps/?modal=admin_todo_tour

The last few I've done for $100 on a first come/first served basis and they go pretty quick

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Finally putting up an update...I'm not sure what happened to the pictures I posted previously. I was using copy/paste from google photos and they showed up initially but not anymore....anyway I have uploaded these so maybe they'll stick.

I have quite a few "remnants" of paracord purchased for other jobs that I'd like to put to good use. Most would not be enough to do a single color full wheel. I'll offer wraps using remnant cord while available for $100. Please contact me at [email protected] and mention Microskiff Remnants and I'll let you know if I have something on hand that works for you...

Shipping it to Palm Harbor, FL 34683
Package size is typically 16x16x7 and not more than 7 pounds depending on how much packaging you use...

Pro tip-not much packaging is needed. These things aren't fragile!

UPS ground is probably going to be about $15 each way unless you go to a franchised UPS store and buy their overpriced packaging and marked up shipping charges.

IMG_6875.jpg
IMG_6876.jpg

·
Registered
373 Posts
What "braid" pattern is that?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Do you remove the "core" from your paracord? It looks to be pretty flat in some of the photos.

·
Registered
373 Posts
No, its the full 7 inner stand 525 paracord
OK thanks. I'm pretty solid at doing my "braid" but those turks kick my ass every time.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
108 Posts
Hey are you still doing these? I'm in St. Pete and can drop my wheel off to you. Also are you still doing the paracord remnant offer? Shoot me a message when you have a chance.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Hey are you still doing these? I'm in St. Pete and can drop my wheel off to you. Also are you still doing the paracord remnant offer? Shoot me a message when you have a chance.
I don't have much in the way of remnants any more. The few that I used to keep really never got used so it ended up being more clutter than anything else. I can do anything with black and grey for $120 and anything custom for $140.
Thanks for the inquiry.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
470 Posts
I don't have much in the way of remnants any more. The few that I used to keep really never got used so it ended up being more clutter than anything else. I can do anything with black and grey for $120 and anything custom for $140.
Thanks for the inquiry.
Have you done any with the braid facing up ? just curious how it would look and feel compared to the other methods.

41 - 60 of 71 Posts