Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$125 for up to three color wrap with in your choice of colors...BYOW (bring your own wheel). I normally charge $150 for a 3 spoke 13" wheel...this pricing is only for Microskiff.com members.

You ship or bring me your wheel, a pre-paid return shipping label and $125. I can take check, PayPal or Zelle

Turn around time is about a week depending on when in the week I get it and if I'm already working on one...If I get it on a Thursday afternoon and have nothing in the queue I can probably get it out on Monday. This is not my livelihood...I do have a full time job...but I enjoy doing this and enough people have asked me to do it for them I finally decided to take money for it.

I know some of you are thinking it, because I did as well which is how I got to this point. "I can do this myself...it can't be that hard." It isn't complicated. It is hard. It takes a lot of practice...and patience...and blisters...and cramps in the muscles of your hand that don't get used much. Other than that anyone can do it. But if you are doing your own wheel for the first and only time you will do this, it won't turn out anything like what I have pictured in this thread. That said I'm happy to give pointers if you want to try it.

Email or text or call for more info. Located in Palm Harbor, FL
[email protected]
407-618-3428

IMG_5287.jpg
IMG_4979.jpg

Attachments

·
I Love microskiff.com!
1,084 Posts
Folks, THAT is a great price for that quality of wrap. If you don't think so, try it yourself. It takes time & patience with yourself when learning/practicing. Please DON'T ask me how I know ! ( See prior sentence.) Nice work tjt !!

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the props!

Also I am open to trades...nothing specific I'm looking for, just let me know.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I also have a spare "loaner" wheel I can lend out if keeping your boat off the water for the shortest time possible is a concern...

·
Soy un Perdedor
2,516 Posts
Tight work! No pun intended.

Would you honor the pricing if I pre-paid and got you the wheel in August? My skiff is in my warehouse until then while I'm out-of-state.

·
Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tight work! No pun intended.

Would you honor the pricing if I pre-paid and got you the wheel in August? My skiff is in my warehouse until then while I'm out-of-state.
Yes of course. Normal price is $150 but for microskiff members I will keep it $125...unless I get a big backlog but I really only do about one or two a month. You are good to go at $125 even in a few months. No need to pre pay

·
Registered
708 Posts
What if I needed a wheel wrapped and the steps on my poling platform? Do you travel? Would you have a place to store my boat if I brought it to you? (I.e.; out of the elements) Can you do steps?

1 - 20 of 71 Posts