Dedicated To The Smallest Of Skiffs banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
I Love microskiff.com!
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I make a lot of paracord stuff and had requests to wrap steering wheels for people's boats. I started offering it to people and just recently wrapped my own. It's off my 18' Beavertail Skiff (which is all red, with black trim). I posted pics of it on another forum and people suggested that I make a thread on microskiff... Anyway, what do you think?

·
I Love microskiff.com!
563 Posts
pretty slick! I like the color coded red wrap at knob. I have an all black and love it. Just feels good in the hand.

·
Soy un Perdedor
2,612 Posts
Nice work. What would it cost to do the same size wheel in 2-colors?

·
I Love microskiff.com!
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice work.  What would it cost to do the same size wheel in 2-colors?
As of now, I'm doing it for $150 for a wheel. Buyer pays shipping both ways. Prices may vary depending on wheel size and complexity, but that should be about average. 1, 2, and 3 colors, all same price.

I do other styles of wrapping as well, I just don't have any other photos to post yet. The wheel above is my personal one.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow... that looks fantastic! Not too bad of a price either IMO. I'll definitely be considering this.
Thank you! If you have any questions or need any info, feel free to ask.

·
I Love microskiff.com!
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These are the colors I usually have (unless running low or out). I can get any color you can think of though.

·
I Love Skinny Water
6,008 Posts
No Aqua blue. That's the trim on my boat

·
Curmudgeon Emeritus
1996 Scout 192 Sportfish
4,972 Posts
The Commercial Zone – What is it? - READ B4 POSTING

http://www.microskiff.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1202919092

·
I Love microskiff.com!
685 Posts
The black wheel above is mine. Just wanted to post and say what a great experience it was dealing with Randy - easy and quick. Had the wheel back in my hands in less than a week and the quality of the work is insane!!

Thanks Randy!

·
I Love microskiff.com!
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The black wheel above is mine. Just wanted to post and say what a great experience it was dealing with Randy - easy and quick. Had the wheel back in my hands in less than a week and the quality of the work is insane!!

Thanks Randy!
You're welcome, glad you like it! Thank you for the kind words.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts