"STAY SKINNY" stake out pole

Discussion in 'The Commercial Zone' started by BayStYat, Jan 19, 2013.

1. I have been making these for some local cats here on the Gulf Cost.  This is my new design, that has 3M gripping material for the handle.  I work for 3M so I have access to all the great new products on the 3M market. 

These can be any length you want up to 10 feet. I will have a "T" style fitting on top next week.  I will post it when i get them. 

The "T" style and the top shown in the pictures can be ordered in White, bone, Black and Grey.  The 3M gripping material can be in black or grey. 

I am having a transom bracket designed that will not require any holes drilled in the transom.  3M makes a product that will hold in any condition.  No its not a glue or adhesive. I will go into detail when its completed.

thanks
    PM me if interested

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. mudd_minnow

mudd_minnow BE THE LURE

What is this used for?

3. shallow water anchor

4. mudd_minnow

mudd_minnow BE THE LURE

Thanks, now I see what it is. I wonder if it can be modified to a trolling motor.
    Hear is my thought,
    While I'm sneeking up on the pray ha ha, (using the sound of the trolling motor to calm the savage beast, instead of droping anchor, just drive this into the sea floor and quickly remove it when I need to chase them down.
    I like the grip.

5. i built and use this. I modified it just a tad.

[​IMG]

6. mudd_minnow

mudd_minnow BE THE LURE

Yeah! I replied to your post about this before. I like this idea.

7. you can also just put a rope thru the anchor eyelet that is attached to a boat cleat.